DIG1 - Your Business Partner
Dig1 Ready for new assignments
About Ismo Kauppi
I am an experienced Sales Excellence / Business Operations Manager with an extensive experience in a multinational company. I get energized and inspired by working with skilled and motivated people, who do not settle for average. I would love to work for a company that has high ethics, a clear future vision and a crisp strategy.
Dig1 was founded to help small and medium size companies to analyze their current GDPR-status and consult them how to make their business compliant. Created an analysis tool for this and studied to be able to work as a Data Privacy Offices.
I am completing my current long-term assignment with Microsoft Oy and available for new opportunities.
- data driven and analytical: I master Excel and can present the data on the modern Power BI platform
- experienced working with Leadership team members, providing data-driven insights, analysis and reports
- comfortable driving the rhythm of business and business reviews.
- in my element at budgeting, target setting, pipeline management and other sales processes and tools.
- motivated training and on-boarding people and helping others to succeed
Tele-Sales Manager, Microsoft Oy
June 2019– current (one year contract)
I am responsible for running a team of Tele-Sales agents in Dublin. I am also collaborating with the software distributors and Microsoft partners, helping them to achieve new customers and find new business areas.
Sales Excellence Manager, Microsoft Western Europe
November 2010 –June 2019
As a Sales Excellence Manager I was driving the business towards a fact-based culture. I was responsible for managing and streamlining the Finnish subsidiary Sales processes, planning activities, rhythm of the business: monthly, quarterly and other business review preparations, target setting and management reporting.
In addition, I had an ownership of core operational processes including forecasting, customer segmentation, sales quota management, ad-hoc reporting and customer and partner data quality.I was also actively teaching, on-boarding and coaching my new colleagues around Western Europe.
Several roles until November 2010
- Business Operations Manager, Consumer and Online| Microsoft Oy, Finland
- Business Operations Manager, Services| Microsoft Oy, Finland
- Industry Practice Manager / Front End Managing Consultant, Services | Microsoft Oy, Finland
- Premier Support Manager, Services | Microsoft Oy, Finland
- IT Manager | Computer 2000, Finland
- Technology Specialist and Software Developer| Maynards Office Technology and Eco Projects, Cape Town, South Africa
- IT Support| Mercantile Microsystems Oy, Finland
Education and training
Aalto University Executive Education Ltd
2017 (6 months)
Diploma in Digital Security
ATK-instituutti (University of Applied Sciences), Helsinki
Datanomi (System architecture, software development and hardware)